The predictions are as follows:
- By 2015, a G20 nation’s critical infrastructure will be disrupted and damaged by online sabotage.
- By 2015, new revenue generated each year by IT will determine the annual compensation of most new Global 2000 CIOs.
- By 2015, information-smart businesses will increase recognized IT spending per head by 60%.
- By 2015, tools and automation will eliminate 25% of labor hours associated with IT services.
- By 2015, 20% of non-IT Global 500 companies will be cloud service providers.
- By 2014, 90% of organizations will support corporate applications on personal devices.
- By 2013, 80% of businesses will support a workforce using tablets.
- By 2015, 10% of your online “friends” will be nonhuman.