Here’s a few tips on making Facebook ad campaigns work:
- Fun/entertainment focused campaigns work better than other types of topics;
- People are more likely to click if they’re older and if they didn’t attend college;
- People who attended college use their friends as a filter to determine who to click on more than people who didn’t;
- Facebook ads need new creative after three to five days;
- In general, the better your targeting is, the highest the click-through rates, though you still need to change creative quickly.