One unique feature offered by the updated SDK from Fortumo is the addition of a “fallback” method for customers whose mobile operator does not support direct carrier billing. In these cases, Premium SMS will be used instead. And both options can be implemented with one integration.
Besides the fallback to Premium SMS, the new SDK also offers the following features:
- 1-click payments, no login or registration required
- Built-in support for consumable and non-consumable single items as well as virtual currencies
- A native Android look & feel
- “Offline” payment when a data connection is unavailable
- 61 countries, 22 languages and 42 currencies